Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

Camping Trip

Well I've been pretty busy this week preparing for our camping trip. We go tomorrow and don't come back til Friday. Yippee! I love camping. I love the outdoors. I once tried to convince my husband to camp all summer long. He didn't go for it. I wish I would have thought about it when I was younger. Who knows where I would have ended up though.

Now we have three children and I think one week of camping is quite enough. Maybe when they are all older we can go for longer periods of time.

Sunday is my birthday. The camping trip and my birthday usually go hand in hand. My husband asks what I want for my birthday and I say I want to go camping. I'm feeling kind of depressed about the birthday but the camping usually makes me feel better.

No comments: