Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

Sick

Our family has gone through some trying times here lately to say the least. Everything that comes our way, we seem to get over the "speed bump" as we like to call it. There have been bigger and more frequent "speed bumps" lately.

On top of everything, I have had hypertension. It's really high and over the last month I've been on 4 different medications. We finally found one that works. I have been through a whole slew of blood tests which turned out fine. I have had blood and protein in my urine so my doctor ordered an ultrasound for my kidneys. It showed a mass/lesions on my left kidney.

I go in for a CT scan tomorrow morning. This is the first time in my life that I have been truly scared for my family's future. Everytime I turn around something threatens the dream I have of beating the odds and being that family that stays together and growing old with my husband.

No comments: