Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Boxes, Boxes, Still Everywhere

Okay, so it's been awhile. My plan was to stop blogging, get the house unpacked and put together, then start blogging again. Well I guess that if I don't want to blog for the next 5+ years, that plan will work.

There are still boxes everywhere. It's the day before Thanksgiving, I haven't even gone to the grocery store yet. Schools out today so the house is extra messy and to top it all off, my milk supply is diminishing so the baby is more cranky than usual.

I love my new house. I still enjoy cooking in the new house and yes, even cleaning it. What in the world has gotten into me?

We found a nice church. I was so dreading the whole "drag the children to a different church every week until we find one we like" process. I found this church through the MOPS group. A lot of the women attended church there. They were really nice so I thought we'd give it a try. We all enjoy the church very much. Wow! That was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

So much has happened since I last blogged. It wouldn't even be fair to try to catch up. I guess I will just start fresh from here. We are starting a new life in our new house going to our new church. I will start blogging fresh.

No comments: