Pages

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Family News

I'm tired. Very, very tired. I have a migraine and so much writing to do for school. It's going to have to wait another day. I was up until 3 am last night writing a paper. It's not due until Sunday but I wanted to get it done because I have an Algebra exam on Sunday. I will be so glad when I am done with all these writing intensive classes and can concentrate on my science and math.

Monica is doing well in her studies. We are concentrating on social studies this week because next week is her 5th grade social studies standardized test. She tests well and doesn't mind going into the public school for the tests. It saves me the hassle at the end of the year and I get bragging rights when she scores in the highest level. Nope, I don't mind at all.

Lucianna's second blood tests have revealed that her lead levels are coming down and her iron levels are going back up. Whew! That is a relief. This has been a very scary time for us. In the middle of this we have to change pediatricians. I just found out yesterday that our insurance company won't pay a penny of her doctor bills if I continue taking the children there because the doctor is not on the network. I won't even get started on the whole story but I will tell you that they are making an exception for the bills up til now. They admit that the way the doctors are listed on the website is somewhat confusing and they can see why I would think that he was in our plan's network. Oh give me a break.

No comments: