Pages

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

It Is Winter! Finally!

Okay, so now the luxury of running around without our coats is over. It's just plain cold out. It's supposed to snow here any minute.

I'm not complaining. I'm actually happy about it. The cold temperatures stop the germs and bugs both. When it gets cold, really cold, there is less sickness. The cold temperatures just wipe out the unnecessary germs. In the spring when the bugs come out, there are less of them. I hate summers with oodles of bugs. I could never live where there are a lot of bugs.

So I will gladly get out all the winter coats and snowsuits again. We will put plastic on the rest of the windows. (We've been procrastinating since it has been so warm). The heat is turned up.

Life is back to normal in Upstate New York!

No comments: