Pages

Friday, September 15, 2006

More Moving Chaos



I love the late summer flowers. Sunflowers and blackeyed susans are by far my favorites.

We are back at the house for the weekend. We still have a ton of packing to do. I set the tile on the kitchen counter and backsplash two weeks ago. I still have to grout. I could've done it last weekend, but that would have meant I would have actually finished a job in a reasonable amount of time. I have this nasty habit of getting board with a project halfway into it. Well, it has to be done before we close on the house. It was a contingincy in the contract.

Still looking at October 1st as the date we close on our new house. I will have a new appreciation for space once we are not living in a hotel 5 days a week anymore.

Monica likes her new school and is making friends. We were fearful at first because there have been a lot of tears and meltdowns at the end of last week and the beginning of this week. I think she is adjusting well though considering all the chaos of this move.

Well I miss you all and hopefully I will be posting more regularly next week.

No comments: