Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Yes, I'm Still Alive

I haven't been around because...
I haven't written because...
Truth is that my chaos has not been balanced.

What has gone on in my life in the last several years?  School, school and more school.  But guess what?  I have officially graduated.  I have a Bachelor's in Radiation Therapy.  I successfully passed my boards.  I now have letters after my name.  I love what I do :)

Just one problem with it all... I NEED A JOB!  Yes, unfortunately, this poor economy has even affected healthcare.  I continue to have faith.  I will get a job soon.  I just have to be patient. 

Other news:  I have an oldest daughter starting high school, a middle daughter starting 2nd grade and my youngest starting kindergarten.  My youngest is way ahead of the game.  She decided to start reading this summer. 

I started a raw food diet and I love it!  I've lost 20lbs and feel great.  I will be posting more on this later. 

Since I don't have a job and I'm no longer in school, I have all this extra time.  I've been reading, crocheting and knitting.  I'm going to post more on this blog as well.  Two of my children (the ones that still love me) asked me to knit them blankets.  I only knit clothes.  A blanket would take me 8 years.  By that time they would hit "the dark teenage years" and wouldn't care about me or the blankets so I decided that crochet would be a much better idea.  It just goes quicker. 

I promise I'm going to change the look of this blog as well.  Someone commented that it needed to be done so I'm going to see if I can do so without messing everything up.  I'll give it a whirl.  I'm thinking something brighter.  We'll see what I can come up with.  Of course, I have to go to one of those free template sights because I'm just not that technologically talented. 

Signed,

Kimberly (LastName Goes Here), RT(T)

No comments: