Pages

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Our Plan Worked!


We decided to leave our house at about 9:00pm last night rather than 5:00am this morning to start out our vacation. We had hoped the children slept through the 5 hour trip. Our plan worked. Not only did the children sleep the entire trip, but because we did not have all the usual stops, we turned a 5 hour trip into a 4 hour trip to my grandmothers house.

This house is full of life and energy with the children and my mother's dog. We will then go down to Baltimore for 4 days and 3 nights. Then we will stop by here again for a day then head back home. My mother said the dog will probably sleep the whole time we are gone after playing with Alexandra for two days. I don't think they have stopped since waking up this morning.

Well my posts may not be as regular as before, but I will be on and off the computer. I just can't stay away too long!

No comments: