Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I Know IT's in there Somewhere!


As I was looking at this weeks weekly wisdom from Christ Notes, I was so happy to see the following nugget of wisdom.....

Preach the Gospel at all times; when necessary, use words.

You see, I'm not a knock on the door and evangelize kind of person. I don't talk or preach about Christianity unless God puts the words in my mouth and speaks them himself (and believe me, that has happened before, because there have been times that the knowledge and words I had were not my own.)

The best way that I can evangelize to non-believers is to be a good, happy and content Christian. When they see IT, they will want IT and ask me how to get IT. That of course, is when it would be necessary to use words.

Sometimes it is so hard to keep the happiness and stay content. I try to be a good Christian. I want people to say, "Wow, she really leads a Godly life," or "You can see the love of God shine right through her." Yes, these are just two examples of what I would hope people think when they see me. Do I think that happens? Not most of the time. I think most of the time someone would say, "What a disorganized, frustrated woman." "I'd hate to have her life, she's so frustrated all the time running around like a chicken with it's head cut off."

Maybe it's not quite that bad. I hope that a stranger can see good qualities when they interact with me. I hope the people closest to me do know who I am and what I'm all about. If my family doesn't see IT all the time at least they do know that I'm striving to get IT.

And just for clarification, IT is NOT something you can get on eBay!

No comments: