Pages

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Weight Watchers or Low Carb?

I have been an unfaithful Weight Watchers member since the baby was born in March. I have lost 14 lbs. They have a great program for nursing mothers. I have noticed that my eating is way out of control again though. I think I need to lo carb for a couple of weeks to gain control of my appetite again. I eat a lot. My pants are getting tight again and I refuse to go buy bigger clothes. I will just have to be uncomfortable until I can lose a few pounds (which I gained back) and stop this eating binge.

Research has shown that lo carb diets do not hurt a nursing baby but I will modify it for her anyway. I will lo carb with the addition of natural fruits. I knew someone who did this and lost over 100 lbs. We will see how it goes. If I like it I may stick with it for a while.

My starting weight was 218 lbs.
My weight now is 207 and creeping back up slowly.

I will post my progress.

Getting below 200 is my first goal.

No comments: